Here, we will introduce you easy 7 steps of WhatsApp transfer from iPhone to Android with the free method. Transfer of Whatsapp chat from iOS to Android is possible and free. Follow these actions to shift your WhatsApp chats from your iPhone to Android phone.
WhatsApp transfer from iPhone to Android with the free method: The time iPhone users have been waiting for a long time has finally come. Now, iPhone users can transfer Whatsapp chat from iOS to android devices because WhatsApp is now allowing users. The WhatsApp chat transfer is now possible between an iPhone and preferred Samsung devices even we experimented with the feature on a Samsung smartphone and were capable to transfer chats, groups, and settings without any problems.
Since 2009, iPhone users did not get any good way to transfer their chats from an iPhone to an Android device because WhatsApp had not provided this feature to users.
The backs up service of Whatsapp for different cloud providers on each platform Google Drive on Android and iCloud on iOS. The Whatsapp app backs up to different cloud providers on each platform – iCloud on iOS and Google Drive on Android. It means if you are using an iPhone for years and want to turn to an Android phone so you would have to either give up all your past chats and start afresh or depend on “unofficial” third-party apps that could be unsupported by WhatsApp.
Steps for WhatsApp transfer from iPhone to Android with the free method
Before beginning the process of WhatsApp chat transfer from iOS to Android, users must know that this app only supports transfers in one direction and it works on Samsung devices only, although maintenance for more devices should arrive at a later date. The chat transfers from Android to iOS are currently unsupported and users might unable to move back unless they have an iCloud backup handy. For the purpose to complete the transfer, you have to update WhatsApp for iOS to the latest version. Lightning to USB-C cable and running android 10 Samsung smartphone with the Samsung SmartSwitch app installed – to facilitate the transfer.
Top 7 Steps of Whatsapp Transfer from iPhone to Android Free
- Access the Samsung SmartSwitch app then tap receive then select the iPhone option.
- Immediately connect the USB-C to Lightning cable into both devices to authorize on the iPhone. To continue, You may also have to insert your encrypted iTunes backup password.
- You have to choose the elements which you want to transfer. Make sure you choose apps and app data.
- You would see a QR code from Samsung SmartSwitch which you need to scan with your iPhone. After this process, you will enter in WhatsApp chat settings where you can begin the transfer on that end.
- You have to wait until the transfer process completes. It can take around 10 to 40 minutes. This process depends on the number of messages saved by you and the number of attachments you have sent and received.
- After this, you will get information that WhatsApp transfer has been completed successfully. You have to access the app and verify your number and import all the messages.
- Now, set your username and profile photo and start using WhatsApp with all your chats and groups on your Android smartphone.